Why should you buy a collar for your American Eskimo Dog? Because your American Eskimo Dog must be kept on a leash when you walk him (legal obligation in all places open to the public), the collar is an equipment that you will use every day. Indeed, keeping him on a leash will be essential for:
- his safety (to prevent him from walking down a street full of cars and risking his life);
- public safety in crowded places (out of joy, he will sometimes run to children and even to elderly and frail people without understanding that he could impress them and possibly bring them down);
- the safety of other animals he may encounter and thus avoid potentially dangerous fights;
- to put an identification medal on it ;
- his education (to get him used to walking at your pace calmly, without shooting, without brutality);
- His own well-being (by enjoying hiking as a moment of his own pleasure).
But if keeping him on a leash is useful, it’s not an automatic attitude for a American Eskimo Dog. In truth, usually, the American Eskimo Dog do not walk linearly, serenely and at an appropriate rhythm. Not at all! Untrained, the American Eskimo Dog will wander, following paths guided by traces of odours…. They will be able to run away, stop, reappear backwards without respecting a formal line. This explains why it is crucial to educate your American Eskimo Dog on the leash and to impose a collar on him.
How to choose a collar for a American Eskimo Dog?
Now, the question is how to choose the right collar that will best suit your American Eskimo Dog? As a general rule, it will be necessary to buy the collar according to its size, weight and corpulence! In addition to the design aspect, a good necklace is a necklace:
- that won’t deteriorate too quickly;
- adjustable to the stature of your American Eskimo Dog;
- comfortable your American Eskimo Dog.
But you will find hundreds of collars in the shops so, to support you, you will find below our selection of the 2 best collars for American Eskimo Dog.
Best collar for American Eskimo Dog – The leather collar
The leather collar is the basic and necessary collar for your American Eskimo Dog daily life and for his everyday walks. It can be worn at all times by your American Eskimo Dog without any discomfort.
What are the qualities of this collar?
- Strong and robust because it will be worn continuously and for a long time.
- Convenient to install and remove,
- Comfortable for your pet,
- Nice (your American Eskimo Dog doesn’t care but it may be an important point for you!!!!!)
- Made in USA : high quality genuine cowhide leather,
- With a Nickel Plated Hardware (Buckle, D-Ring & Rivets) Free Engraved Brass Tag.
Among Amazon’s best-selling products, all comments are very positive. The opinions confirm that this is really a very good quality article. One person testifies that it is super, very beautiful and perfectly suits his American Eskimo Dog.
Best American Eskimo Dog collar – The synthetic collar
Why choose this collar for American Eskimo Dog?
- These nylon collars are extremely strong and come in several colours and sizes;
- They are very comfortable for American Eskimo Dog because they are light and flexible;
- They will be practical, dry quickly and will not deform;
- They are made and shipped from the USA;
- But the main interest is that it shows the identification of your American Eskimo Dog.
- In addition, this product is an exceptional value for money.
This collar is very, very popular with American Eskimo Dog owners. They certify that it is a very robust and high quality product. She appreciates the color, the suppleness but also that the necklace is solid. A comment confirms that it is really a remarkable necklace and that it is great for its American Eskimo Dog.